Calgary Taekwondo Academy Adult Waiver Release
This form is for those 18 years of age and older.
Upon accepting this agreement (clicking the “Accept” button below), I do hereby release Calgary Taekwondo Academy, the instructors, and any members and representatives of this program or the location in which this program is taught, from any personal injury, emotional or bodily harm sustained or suffered by me during, arising out of, or as a result of any activity associated with this training.
Upon accepting this agreement (clicking the “Accept” button below), I further:
- Release said individuals and company from all claims of liability for any property or valuables, lost, mislaid, or stolen.
- State that the I do not have, to my knowledge, any physical condition or disability (other than what is listed below) that would preclude participation in this program. I understand the terms above and accept complete responsibility my health and well being in this program.
- Understand that martial arts training involves active participation on my part. Participants will be engaged in moving and striking. Safety equipment is used but nevertheless there is a risk of injury from falls or inadvertent moves. I take full responsibility for my safety in this training.
- Understand that, depending on my personal history, participation in this course may be an emotionally traumatic experience that lasts beyond the confines of the training. I have available resources I can call on for emotional support should the need arise.
- Understand that at any time during the course, the I am free to stand aside and not participate in any activity or part of any activity, whether it be for physical or for any other reasons.
- Accept this realizing that my participation in this program may subject me to personal injury and bodily harm.
- I further have read the foregoing and fully understand the contents of this release indemnity and hereby accept and agree to the terms, conditions and provisions written here.